Healthy Black Sesame Soy Milk Pudding. Black sesame pudding – In a pot, add the soya milk, whipping cream and sugar together. Gently pour soya milk liquid onto set black sesame pudding. This healthy Asian dessert is low-fat, low-carb, vegan, and gluten-free.
How to make Black Sesame and Soy Milk Pudding. Whisk together sesame paste and sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk in soy milk, a little at a time, then add ginger juice. You can have Healthy Black Sesame Soy Milk Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Black Sesame Soy Milk Pudding
- Prepare 4 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 200 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Black sesame seed paste.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Honey.
Melt gelatin in a double boiler over simmering water until completely. Black sesame soy milk is filled with great nutrients and is a great alternative to milk products. For more information on our company, visit www.sahmyookusa.com. Japanese Pudding Black Sesame Soy Milk Deli Ice Cream Fruit Puddings Drinks Food.
Healthy Black Sesame Soy Milk Pudding step by step
- Add water to the gelatin and leave it for about 10 minutes..
- Heat soy milk in a pot and turn off heat once it starts to bubble slightly (do not boil). Add in sugar, soaked gelatin from Step 1, and honey. Mix well to let it all melt..
- In a bowl, add the black sesame seed paste. Gradually add the mixture from Step 2 into the bowl and dissolve the paste. Once dissolved, put the bowl over ice water and let cool as you mix..
- Once it starts to thicken, pour into the cups and it's done after chilling in the fridge for about one hour..
I love almost anything with matcha be it tea, ice cream or in bakes. The recipe for today's post, Matcha Milk Pudding was adapted from a Japanese website (here). I first made this mochi and kinako black sesame puffed millet crumble as the topping for a pine nut pudding at the Alternative Flours Feastly meal Phi and I hosted. Continue to pour into the soybeans and the peanuts. (For all: Black Sesame Peanut Soy Milk). Are milk alternatives like nut and soy healthier than regular milk?