Rice Pudding Ambrosia. Find Deals on Rice Pudding Ambrosia in Groceries on Amazon. Ambrosia Rice Pudding is a low fat food and is suitable vegetarians. Milk is a good source of calcium, which is important for healthy teeth and bones.
A reliable and familiar comfort food on a cold day, rice pudding is also a tasty and convenient source of energy after exercising. Write a review Rest of Pudding Rice & Semolina shelf Ambrosia is a brand of food products in the United Kingdom. Its original product was a dried milk powder for infants, but it is now mostly known for its custard and rice pudding. You can have Rice Pudding Ambrosia using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding Ambrosia
- Prepare 2 cup of leftover rice pudding.
- It’s 2 of kiwi fruits, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of banana, chopped.
- It’s 1 dash of full cream milk/ light cream.
- It’s 1 of any other soft fruits you may wish to add e.g. strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries etc etc (optional).
The brand plays on the fact that it is made in Devon, England (at a factory in Lifton), with their original punning strapline "Devon knows how they make it so creamy". Firstly, we need a pudding rice, or the Arborio rice you use for risottos. Rice pudding Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Best Before End: See front of pack.
Rice Pudding Ambrosia instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl, then either chill until ready to serve, or serve right away in smaller serving bowls.
Add the honey, orange zest and vanilla. A low fat rice pudding is introduced as an early example of a low far product reformulation which is still sold today. I DO NOT own any of the rights. Add the rice, return to a boil, and then reduce the heat to the lowest setting. Shake the pan occasionally and cook until rice has.