Dalia's Kheer (Health and Tasty). Ingredients used are shown in the video. Hi guys Today's video is a cooking video. Today i will share with u coconut ladoo.
Dalia is made from whole wheat kernels, which are broken into smaller pieces. Dalia Recipe with step by step photos – Healthy and delicious one pot meal of daliya khichdi. Both the recipes are easy, tasty and shared with step by step photos. You can have Dalia's Kheer (Health and Tasty) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dalia's Kheer (Health and Tasty)
- It’s 5 table spoon of Dalia.
- You need 1 liter of approx full cream milk.
- Prepare 150 gm of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Dry Fruits.
- You need of Saffron for colour and taste.
You can make either of them as Basically Dalia is the Hindi term for broken cereals. However, broken wheat is generally called as. With dalia upma, dalia porridge or dalia pulav add a tasty and healthy treat to your diet. Tags: Dalia Health benefits Healthy food.
Dalia's Kheer (Health and Tasty) step by step
- Roast Dalia with Ghee till it's look like brown.
- Add milk with Roast Dalia.
- Now boiled it with medium flame for 5-6 minutes approx.
- Mixed crush dry Fruits and saffron.
- Mix sugar and Boiled it again.
- Now tasty and healthy Dalia's Kheer ready.
Dalia or broken wheat is a common ingredient in your pantry if you are trying to lose weight. Dalia khir is a creative kheer(sweetened milk) recipe with fiber dense dalia or broken wheat added to the milk during boiling. The dalia grains or laapsi are cooked with sugar, elaichi powder in the milk to prepare an awesome healthy dalia kheer. It can be made either as a sweet dalia kheer or as savoury dalia. Being a complex carbohydrate, the rate at which it gets digested is slow thus releasing glucose on a slow and sustained rate.