Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF. All Reviews for Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding. Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Vegan Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes are super delicious!
Allergy info: wheat, milk, eggs, and. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Foods with gluten. Tart pieces of apple and cubes of soft bread are slathered in a deliciously sweet maple Great recipe for Vickys Brandy Snaps and Baskets, GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 50 grams of brown sugar (a loose 1/3 cup).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 112 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 210 grams of gluten free blend / plain flour (1 & 1/2 cups).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using a gf flour blend.
- You need 80 ml of rice milk or light coconut milk.
- It’s 100 ml of apple puree.
- Prepare 1 of medium apple, diced into small chunks.
A swirl of apple-cinnamon and gives these vegan pancakes a sophisticated touch. A sprinkling of walnuts also adds great flavor and This is my standard pancake recipe with chopped walnuts added to the batter and a touch of apple-cinnamon swirled onto the top. Begin to twist the first roll to create a swirl. Connect the next piece of dough by pinching to seal the edge to the end of the first piece.
Vickys Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease & flour a standard 9 x 5 loaf tin.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Cream the granulated sugar and sunflower spread together until light and fluffy, then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the milk and apple puree then sift in the flour, baking soda and xanthan gum if using together, stirring into the creamed mixture until just combined.
- Gluten free flour is thirsty so add more milk if you need it, the consistency should be thick like a banana bread batter.
- Pour half of the batter into the loaf tin and spoon a line of the cinnamon sugar down the centre.
- Use the end of the spoon or a clean finger to gently swirl the cinnamon mixture around a little.
- Now evenly spread half of the diced apple on top and pat in slightly.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top of the apple layer.
- Repeat the cinnamon sugar line and swirl it, then gently pat the last of the apple into the top of the cake. Save a pinch of the cinnamon mixture for sprinkling over the very top.
- Bake for 70 minutes, the top should be caramelized and the cake pulled in from the edges of the tin.
- Let stand in the tin for 10 minutes for the outside to set enough to be able to release, then run a sharp knife around the edge and remove from the tin.
- Serve immediately with hot custard poured over, it will be slightly gooey in the middle https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
Home » Apple Cinnamon Swirl Loaf. Cinnamon Swirl Bread Apple Cinnamon Swirls Hate Recipes Rezepte Recipe Cooking Recipes Food Recipes. This recipe for easy apple cinnamon muffins is delicious. It makes a great breakfast or brunch treat. Recipe video and nutritional information included.