Vegan chia chocolate pudding. When I was a little kid, chocolate pudding was one of my favorite go-to's when I needed a bit of comfort. Take a picture and tag it #minimalistbaker on Instagram so we can see. We also love seeing your comments and.
I don't feel even a little sad or bad about it. This chocolate chia pudding is smooth, creamy and no-cook. It's sweetened with maple syrup, made with coconut milk and is paleo and vegan. You can have Vegan chia chocolate pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan chia chocolate pudding
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut milk of.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds of.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cocoa cacao of or powder.
- Prepare of Sweetener of your choice.
If you're looking for something super easy and delicious for Valentine's Day, this is a great option! You just blend everything together in a blender and chill. Keto Chocolate Chia Pudding (vegan) This keto chocolate chia pudding is a super tasty breakfast or dessert. This delicious keto chia pudding is the perfect breakfast for chocolate lovers!
Vegan chia chocolate pudding step by step
- Pour the milk in a glass, cup or a jar, add the sweetener and the cocoa powder and mix everything well..
- Then add the chia seeds and mix again..
- Cover the glass or the jar and put it in the refrigerator for at least an hour..
The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and low-carb! If you are looking for a healthy breakfast option besides porridge/oatmeal, try this chocolate chia pudding. Cacao Powder: Cacao powder is typically less processed and healthier than cocoa powder, but either works. Maple Syrup: One of my favorite all natural sweeteners. Vanilla Extract: For that sweet flavor and smooth aroma.