Quinoa cornflakes tooty fruity pudding. See great recipes for Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 too!. High in protein, iron, vitamins, and minerals, quinoa is a supergrain (actually a seed) that is gaining popularity and can easily take the place of rice in many common recipes. This quinoa pudding is made with bananas, milk, and vanilla.
Similar Recipes, How to cook Quinoa Quinoa in Spanish, from Quechua kinwa or kinuwa. is a species of the goosefoot genus, a grain crop grown primarily for its edibleseeds. Mix until eggs are well incorporated. Mix in apple juice, raisins, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt. You can cook Quinoa cornflakes tooty fruity pudding using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa cornflakes tooty fruity pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold milk.
- You need 1 cup of chopped fruits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of homemade strawberry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornflakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tooty fruity.
Quinoa chocolate pudding recipe with step by step photos. Quinoa pudding is a very healthy guilt free dessert that you can enjoy anytime. I made quinoa chocolate pudding last week as I was craving for something chocolatey and enjoyed the pudding so much. The texture of quinoa has a natural crunch in it so gives the feel of biting into nuts in every bite and I love that!
Quinoa cornflakes tooty fruity pudding instructions
- First boil the milk then add quinoa in it until cooked then add the custard powder paste stir it for few seconds then turn off the heat add maple syrup keep it aside.
- Now take a glass first pour the quinoa pudding then spread some chopped fruits then cornflakes then again pour some quinoa pudding then repeat the step.
- Once done layering, finally garnished it with some fruits tooty fruity and mint leaves then serve.
Healthy Breakfast Quinoa Pudding: Gluten-free, no sugar added, and loaded with protein. This cereal is easy to make and an excellent way to start your day. Healthy Breakfast Quinoa Pudding is a staple at my house. Yes, that means there's always a container in the fridge ready to be indulged. When the water boils, reduce the heat to a simmer and place a lid over the pot.