Homemade Chocoate Pudding.
You can cook Homemade Chocoate Pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chocoate Pudding
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 6 tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of milk (I used nonfat).
- You need 4 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of For the whipped topping.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 tbs of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Homemade Chocoate Pudding step by step
- In a saucepan, mix sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt together. Mix well..
- On medium heat, stir in milk and continue to stir until mixture thickens. It will eventually come to a boil, just keep stirring until pudding thickens..
- Once pudding has thickened, add butter and vanilla. Turn off burner and stir for another minute..
- Place in a dish and use saran wrap to seal tight. Place in refrigerator for minimum of 1 hour before serving..
- For whipped topping, add all ingredients listed under whipped topping section into a mixing bowl..
- Using a powered mixer, mix on high speed until the mixture is firm. You will know when you are done, trust me. If you are doing this by hand with a wired whisk, I highly commend and bow down to you because it will take a while. Great workout if using the by hand-method..
- Arrange pudding in a dish and top with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with a hint of unsweetened cocoa and enjoy :).