Lisa's banana pudding from scratch. Lisa's banana pudding from scratch This is so good my boyfriend always gets step mom Lisa to make this for his birthday. Banana Pudding HOMEMADE from Scratch Recipe. Perfect for Christmas or any Holiday !
This is the best banana pudding. How to Make Banana Pudding From Scratch. Combine Dry Ingredients & Milk: In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and salt. You can cook Lisa's banana pudding from scratch using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lisa's banana pudding from scratch
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs separated at room temp.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 box of nilla wafers.
- It’s 4 of bananas.
Cook the Mixture: Cook the milk and dry ingredient mixture over medium heat and stir until it begins to thicken and it just starts to bubble. You might think of it as an hours-long process to get the perfect dessert for the church potluck or a quick treat to whip up with pre-made ingredients like Cool Whip and Jell-O pudding. My husband thinks of this recipe as the former and his childhood favorite dessert made by his grandmother. Here are some examples of the best recipes from this application: Banana Pudding Popcorn Lisas Banana Pudding From Scratch Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert Dishlycious Homemade Banana Pudding Strawberrybanana Pudding Night Toe Curling Banana Pudding Tinklees Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding Southern Banana Pudding.
Lisa's banana pudding from scratch step by step
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, flour and salt..
- Stir in egg yolks and milk. Blend well..
- Cook uncovered on medium heat until bringing to boil..
- Stirring constantly until thickets. Remove from heat..
- Add vanilla extract..
- Spread mixture over layers of bills wafers and sliced bananas..
- Use remaining sugar and egg whites from merengue on top. Stirring together until it thickens..
- Bake at 425°F for about five minutes or until top is brown..
Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The homemade banana pudding is sweet, luscious, and smooth with big nostalgic appeal. The texture from the wafers and the bananas, both suspended in thick and creamy, is pure good old-fashioned comfort food in a bowl. If you've never made Nilla Wafer banana pudding from scratch, you're going to love it. Easy Banana Pudding is so simple to whip up for any occasion.