Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding. Bread pudding doesn't have to be limited to dessert, though. Made with savory ingredients, this comfort food can be served as an entrée or side Have you ever made savory bread pudding? Whether you get fancy with wild mushrooms and artisanal cheeses or frugal with stale bread and.
Mix custard into bread and vegetables. This savory bread pudding recipe features spinach and cheese for a delicious brunch, breakfast, or Bread pudding need not be sweet! Here, a savory version full of spinach and cheese works on a Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the garlic or shallot. You can cook Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding
- You need 1 box of garlic bread sticks (or homemade).
- Prepare 1 packages of any cheese blend you prefer (I used cheddar, jack and parm).
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
This savory bread pudding, loaded with sweet squash, is based on a recipe meat master Bruce A rich, round, dry Pinot Blanc will underscore the earthy mushrooms and tangy cheese in this Savory Bread Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Rub the bread slices, front and back, with the cut clove of garlic. They can also be baked ahead and reheated, but they will lose the puff. This bread pudding recipe is basically a deconstructed Croque Monsieur with a mix of smoky ham, gooey cheese, crusty French bread, and all things delicious.
Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding step by step
- Cut up bread sticks into bite sized pieces and put into a bowl, toss in salt and pepper and package of shredded cheese.
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Pour egg and milk mixture over the bread and cheese mixture, toss really well and transfer contents of the bowl into a non stick or buttered casserole dish..
- Wrap with foil and bake for 45 mins to an Hour at 350..
- Cut into squares and serve..
With caramelized onions, fresh thyme, nutty cheese, and all sorts of toasty, crunchy bits, it's make ahead and super easy to put together. Savory Cheese Bread Puddings Delicious dairy is just the beginning. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. A beautiful and hearty brunch, but also great for any meal. Savory Bread Pudding with Ham, Cheese, and Caramelized Onions.