Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding. My husband's favorite dessert is banana pudding, but I didn't make it often because it was so time-consuming. But this recipe is the greatest!!! I have made this at least three times in the past month.
How to Make Tracy's banana pudding. Peel and chop banana's and put into a medium bowl cover banana's w/lemon juice. Put plastic wrap on top tight and into the refrigerator until ready to layer pudding pie. You can have Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding
- You need 1 bunch of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 can of Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 can of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla Flavoring.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla Wafers.
Mix jello pudding, cold water, and Eagle brand milk in a bowl until blended. Mix pudding mixture with whipping cream. In a large bowl, bottom layer a small amount. Arrange sliced bananas and vanilla wafers in dish.
Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding step by step
- Arrange sliced bananas and vanilla wafers in dish..
- Add milk, sugar, water, flavoring, and eggs into a boiler..
- Mix on stove (constantly stirring) until pudding starts to thicken..
- Then pour pudding mix over wafers and bananas. Enjoy!!.
Add milk, sugar, water, flavoring, and eggs into a boiler. Mix on stove (constantly stirring) until pudding starts to thicken. Then pour pudding mix over wafers and bananas. This the best banana pudding recipe I have tried. My family asks for it again and again!