Cream cheese banana pudding. Compare Prices on Cream Cheese Pudding in Bakeware. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pudding? In a large bowl combine milk and pudding mix according to package directions.
Fold in cool whip (I just stir it good). Yes, the cream cheese definately needs to be room temperature. EVERYONE who has tried this has loved it, asked for the recipe, and always wants me to bring it to their get-together. You can have Cream cheese banana pudding using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese banana pudding
- Prepare 5 of bananas sliced.
- You need 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
- You need 1 box of instant pudding mix- banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese room temp.
- Prepare 1 container of cool whip.
- You need 1 of -can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
It is not like the original on-the-stove banana pudding which is very rich, this is a much lighter version and for the thousands that I have fed, much more preferred. Banana Pudding Cheesecake Cookies and Cups. Cream Cheese Banana Pudding is a delicious and easy version of banana pudding with a graham cracker crust, a cream cheese layer, vanilla custard, and of course, bananas! At most Southern gatherings, there are a few dishes that are sure to grace the table : fried chicken , barbecue , pound cake , chess pie , and banana pudding.
Cream cheese banana pudding instructions
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. In another bowl add instant pudding mix with cold milk and mix until it become pudding consistency..
- Mix into cream cheese mixture. Now fold in the container of cool whip being sure to keep it nice and light. Don’t mix hard and fast. Add the splash of vanilla and sour cream..
- Add sliced banana rings on the bottom of the dish pan. Then a layer of vanilla wafers. Next slather on a layer of cream cheese. Add another layer of banana and wafers. Add the final layer of cream cheese mixture. Take the remaining wafers and sprinkle on top! Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving!.
Beat together cream cheese (room temperature) and Eagle Brand milk. In another bowl mix vanilla pudding, milk and vanilla. Cream cheese banana pudding. bananas sliced, Vanilla wafers, instant pudding mix- banana, cold milk, vanilla extract, cream cheese room temp, cool whip, -can of sweetened condensed milk Lacy Beardmore. THE BEST BANANA PUDDING I think Banana Pudding (Nanner Puddin' as we call it) is just one of those things that has to be homemade. In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.