Chilled Lemon Flan. Do not turn the flan case out of dish as it will crumble. Mix together cream, condensed milk and finely grated lemon rind. Pour mixture into the flan case and chill for several hours until firm.
Decorate with extra thin lemon slices and lemon zest. To make the base: Crush the biscuits to a powder, add sugar and mix. Add melted spread and mix together. You can cook Chilled Lemon Flan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilled Lemon Flan
- You need 2 oz of Butter (Unsalted).
- You need 1 of Level Tbsp Caster Sugar.
- It’s 4 oz of Crushed Digestives.
- You need 1/4 pt of Double Cream.
- It’s of Small Tin Condensed Milk.
- You need of Zest and Juice of 2 Large Lemons.
To make the filling: combine yoghurt, condensed milk, lemon juice and zest and mix well. Put the condensed milk, lemon zest and cream in a bowl. Whisk until just combined, then slowly drizzle in the lemon juice, whisking all the time, until the mixture thickens. Pour the lemon mixture into the flan case.
Chilled Lemon Flan step by step
- Pre-Heat Oven 150 Degrees.
- Lightly Butter Flan Dish.
- Melt Butter with the Caster Sugar, Stir in the crushed digestives then push into the bottom of the Flan dish – Bake for 8 mins – LEAVE TO COOL.
- Mix the Cream with Condensed Milk and add the zest of the Lemon, keep stiring and slowly add the lemon juice to avoid it separating.
- Pour Over the Base and Chill.
This Meyer Lemon Flan recipe is as smooth as velvet. With the fresh flavor of lemon in every rich and creamy bite, this is the perfect dessert to finish a meal. When I create new recipes, it's often with my mom in mind. It's not a conscious decision, it just happens that way. Sprinkle lemon zest over the flan mixture.