Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥. You can put all ingredients in a blender on med/low until combined, or if you want to do it by hand in, add the chia seeds last and stir as you pour them into a bowl or jar. Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 A refreshing nutritious breakfast to start the day with. anachaloska Amsterdam. Chia pudding is made by combining chia seeds and liquid and letting the seeds soak until the mixture is thick and pudding-like in consistency.
Today is not only New Year's Day, it's also a Monday, which means it's two fresh starts in one. I love chia pudding, my family loves chia pudding, and if you don't love Chia Pudding YET, I can pretty much guarantee you will now! This is the recipe that'll make you a BELIEVER!. You can cook Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of Forrest fruit (frozen one is ok).
First off, though, if you missed our Basic Chia Pudding Recipe (where I explain my obsession with those awesome little chia seeds and what they can do), let me catch you up. When you're in need of a quick, no-cook, make-ahead breakfast, chia pudding checks all the boxes. You can even keep jars of it in the fridge for snacks or dessert. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt.
Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and shredded coconut it a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refigetate the cup for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add the forrest fruit on top..
This recipe can be doubled or tripled as needed. In the step by step video tutorial we created, we made a double batch! When making fruit preparations, vitamins, juices, avoid adding any sweetener. Combine and chop with mature fruit. Pudding of mango and forest fruit with chia seeds recipe.