Steamed egg pudding. Get Egg Pudding today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. This Steamed Egg Pudding is Delicious, Yet Simple To Make. To make this wonderful custard pudding, just mix all the ingredients and gently steamed till set.
Serve it hot or cold, either way it tastes great. Steamed Egg and Milk Pudding 💛 Pudding is a type of food that can be either a dessert or a savory (salty or spicy) non-sweet dish that is part of the main meal. There are many kinds of pudding we cook in our country like as rice pudding,bread pudding, custard, jelly etc. You can cook Steamed egg pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed egg pudding
- Prepare 1 of large duck egg. Yes duck :).
- It’s 2 of large chicken eggs.
- It’s of Salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of lukewarm water.
- Prepare touch of Garlic oil for final.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper or chicken powder.
STEAMED EGG PUDDING: It is a healthier version of pudding. It is popular in Islamic functions. This Cantonese Steamed Milk Egg Pudding (双皮奶 – shuang pi nai) is almost like a Chinese version of Creme Brulee, but without the crunchy sugar top. Lightly sweet and creamy, this dessert can be served with whatever toppings you like–fresh fruit, toasted nuts, granola, you name it.
Steamed egg pudding step by step
- Prep your steamer with water and heat it up. Stat!.
- Crack your eggs into a large prep bowl..
- Add the lukewarm water stir it gently and season with salt and pepper and chicken powder. What you are trying to achieve is a milky liquid. Tips: do not whisk the liquid..
- When everything is combine prep a fresh ceramic or heat proof medium large bowl, get your strainer. Pour strain the liquid into the bowl..
- Steam for 10-15 minutes (goal : silky pudding texture) put off the heat take it out and put the garlic oil on top. Serve while it's hot. Here in the picture is just my variation because i have dried shrimp left over but the original recipe only use garlic oil..
And it's ridiculously easy to make. Steamed egg pudding is a highly versatile dessert, when served hot, it is a perfect comfort dessert, and can also be served cold if preferred. Traditionally, steamed egg pudding is made with eggs, milk, sugar and water. For my gluten free recipe, I am using eggs, lite coconut milk, water, agave syrup and maple syrup. Steamed egg pudding is a great homemade dessert.