Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk. Find Deals on Almond Milk Chocolate in Beverages on Amazon. And this recipe for chocolate chia seed pudding with almond milk turns a few simple ingredients into a silky smooth, creamy chocolate dessert that can be eaten completely guilt-free! This recipe is low-carb, gluten-free, vegan, and diabetic-friendly.
I hesitated at the maple syrup but added it anyways. I was so excited seeing the chia pudding form into a wonderful gelatinous kind of solid. Combine all ingredients: To any small jar, add milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, chia seeds and cacao powder in this exact order. You can cook Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk
- You need 6 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- It’s 2 Cup of Almond Milk (You can find the recipe in the previous post).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Cacao Poweder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
Whisk with small whisk or a fork really well or until cacao powder is dissolved. Some tiny cacao powder lumps are OK. Ground chia seed pudding required no soaking and no waiting time. Finally a chia seed recipe to fix your sugar craving in a minute.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk instructions
- Add all the ingredients to the chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk well (cacao can be added if you like chocolate otherwise you can just refrigerate it without it).
- Add cacao and whisk, then refrigerate overnight..
- Second day texture result (after refrigerating).
Chia seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch, they are very rich in fiber, and protein without any unwanted carbs. We used almond milk but feel free to substitute that with your choice of low-carb or plant milk and turn this recipe into a vegan delight! Keto Chia Pudding Mix cocoa powder, brown sugar, and instant coffee powder together in a bowl; stir until no lumps remain. Fold chia seeds into the mixture. Pour milk into the bowl and stir to incorporate; let the mixture sit a few minutes before stirring again.