Chia Pudding. The chia pudding should be thick and creamy. If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so. Enjoy as is, or layer with compote or fresh fruit!
If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point. You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. This chia pudding is so easy and simple. You can cook Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 3 tbs of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of drizzle of honey (optional).
You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time. How to Make Chia Pudding Taste Good. It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert! Chia seeds help to make a dessert similar to tapioca pudding with this recipe.
Chia Pudding instructions
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a large class or small bowl combine almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla (add honey if desired).
- Whisk with a fork to combine ingredients.
- Store in the fridge overnight and eat for breakfast the next morning.
- (Next day) top with raspberries or any other fruit and enjoy!!.
Chia Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chia pudding is awesome for breakfast, snack, and even dessert. Healthy chia seed pudding recipes are super easy to make, don't require any cooking, and you can easily change up the flavors. These healthy chia pudding recipes are easy, delicious and also great for vegan meal prep! Следующее. freeze it for weeks + healthy breakfast ideas.