Blueberry Bread Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Blueberry bread pudding baked with a homemade golden sauce is a rich and tasty dessert for special occasions. In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla.
Bread pudding is an excellent way to use leftover stale bread. The frugal dessert probably originated in early England, where it was called "poor man's pudding." It is still a great way to use stale bread, but it's evolved over the years to become a versatile dessert often found in upscale restaurants. Many consider it a comfort food. You can cook Blueberry Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bread Pudding
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 6 pieces of bread cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar, or to taste (depends on the sweetness of blueberries).
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted butter, cut into small cubes.
Mix eggs, cream, milk, zest, cinnamon, extract, sugar and salt. Pour over bread pressing gentle to submerge bread then cover with plastic wrap and soak for one hour. Made with less fat, but not less flavor, this Blueberry Bread Pudding is great way to do a decadent dessert that won't weigh you down! Fresh blueberries add sparkle to our homemade easy recipe for Blueberry Bread Pudding.
Blueberry Bread Pudding instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread cubes into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes..
- In another large bowl, whisk the egg and sugar until fluffy..
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl containing the bread and stir. Then, fold in the blueberries..
- Butter the cake pan and pour the bread pudding mixture into the pan. Place small cubes of butter on top. Air fry at 320F (160C) for 16-18 minutes until the top is crisp and golden brown..
This delectable dessert recipe comes packed with the extra benefits of antioxidant-rich fresh blueberries. And of course, it tastes absolutely amazing! But after the ordeal, this blueberry bread pudding and pasta with jumbo lump crab meat definitely took away the anxiety 🙂 Have a nice day Chef and regards to Lisa. I'm so sorry to hear about the bat situation AND the rabies shots. This delicious blueberry bread pudding recipe may be made with fresh or frozen blueberries.