Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding. Next, mash your bananas and stir that into the bread cube mixture. Mix all together and pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Close croissant and cut in thirds or quarters.
Chocolate Nutella Pudding(instant Pudding Made At Home), Nutella Pudding, Nutella Pudding. Pile the sandwich pieces into the prepared baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine the cream, salt, and vanilla and cook over medium heat until warm. You can cook Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 4 pieces of bread roughly chopped into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Nutella.
- You need 1/2 of banana cut into small pieces.
In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. So you might want to grab an extra bunch or two—because these best-ever banana recipes will have you begging for mercy.
Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread cubes into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes..
- In another large bowl, mix the egg with Nutella..
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl containing the bread and stir..
- Lightly grease the muffin cups. Scoop the mixture into the cups. Air fry at 340F (170C) for 8-10 minutes until the top is crisp..
Stir to evenly mix heated Nutella. Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain banana bread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Swirl batters together with a knife. This banana bread definitely leans toward dessert, thanks to thick swirls of chocolate-hazelnut spread. The resulting toasty warm flavor pairs perfectly with sweet bananas and the rich spread.