Mango Pudding. She has the appearance of a pure, lovable and smart young girl. Her desire is to become the most popular person in the room. She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak.
I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. You can cook Mango Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- It’s of Mango Jelly.
- Prepare 1 sachet of instant mango jelly (15 g).
- Prepare 1 of mango (cut into small diced).
- You need 120 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil / sabja seeds.
- It’s 700 ml of water.
- Prepare of Mango Pudding.
- You need 1 sachet of agar powder (7 g).
- Prepare 2 of mangoes.
- It’s 700 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of condensed milk (optional, you can add more sugar).
This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. Many refers both mango pudding and mango custard are the same. For me, the texture is different for both because different ingredient is used to set. Agar agar or gelatin is used for making pudding.
Mango Pudding step by step
- Prepare Mango Jelly ingredients. Soak basil seeds in hot water for 10 minutes until translucent coat is formed..
- Mix jelly powder, sugar, and water together in the pot. Heat with medium fire until it boiled. Turn off the heat and let it a bit cool around 7 minutes, then pour it into the mold. Put mango and basil seed into mango jelly. Chilled it on the fridge for 30 minutes until jelly is firmed..
- Prepare Mango Pudding ingredients while waiting. Take mango and a bit of water into a blender. Grind into smooth puree. Mix mango puree, agar powder, sugar, milk, and condensed milk in a pan. Heat with medium fire until it is boiled. Turn off the heat and let it a bit cool. Pour the pudding mixture on top of mango jelly. Chilled it again on the fridge for 2 hours until it totally firmed..
- Serve while it chilled ✨.
Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded with fresh mango pieces. It's sweet, tart, and creamy all at once. Use a ripe, juicy mango for maximum flavour.