Big Cream Pudding for a Party!. Big Cream Pudding for a Party! Heat the pot at medium heat. Big Cream Pudding for a Party!
This Coconut Cream Dreamboat Dessert has a Golden Oreo crust, a cream cheese and Cool Whip layer, a Coconut pudding layer, more Cool Whip, and is topped off with toasted coconut. It is a super easy dessert to make and tastes just like it's title – a dream. Chocolate pudding made with avocados, cream of coconut, and cayenne pepper is a creamy. You can cook Big Cream Pudding for a Party! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Big Cream Pudding for a Party!
- Prepare 2 L of Milk.
- Prepare 2 box of Pudding mix powder.
- You need of <Caramel Sauce>.
- Prepare 100 grams of Suger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot water.
Gently fold whipped cream into chilled pudding mixture until just mixed. Follow with a layer of vanilla wafers and then a layer of bananas. Top with pudding mixture, layer of cookies, layer of bananas & finish off with the rest of the pudding. Sponge cake is spread with fruit jelly, surrounded in fruit gelatin, allowed to set, then topped with pudding, whipped cream and chopped chocolate.
Big Cream Pudding for a Party! instructions
- <Make Caramel Sauce>.
- Put the sugar and water in the pot. Heat the pot at medium heat. Let it sit until the surface becomes lightly-colored. Swirl the pot and even out the sugar liquid..
- Caramelize the sugar become brown, remove the pot from the heat. Quickly add the hot water in the pot..
- <Make Pudding>.
- Put the 2L milk and pudding mix Powder in a pot. Ensure slow stirring of mixture constantly to prevent forming till boil..
- Pour the cream mixture into 2L bowl. Pour the caramel sauce gently into the 2L bowl. Keep it refrigerator for 12 hours..
- Cream Caramel Premix Powder, @S$2.1/box at Phoon Hut..
Finish your evening in style with a decadent chocolate tart, fruity trifle, cheesecake or ice cream dessert. Our stunning yet simple puddings are sure to impress. Banana pudding is a great dessert treat to make for large groups. If you want to go big, we have more than a few recipes to fit the bill. If you're in the mood for cake, a spiced pumpkin bundt cake might work for you or even a pumpkin pound cake or pumpkin bread if you want something less sweet.