Layered Straberry and Chocolate Mousse.
You can have Layered Straberry and Chocolate Mousse using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Layered Straberry and Chocolate Mousse
- It’s of For Chocolate Mousse.
- It’s 7 ounces of milk chocolate Lindt Fxclenence Extra Creamy, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Strawberry Moose.
- It’s 1 quart of fresh strawberry’s, Hulled and sliced.
- You need 1 (3 ounce) of box strawberry jello.
- Prepare of Punch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping crem.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Layered Straberry and Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Make Chocolate Mousse.
- Heat cream to scalding, pour over chocolate in a large bowl. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 6 hours up to 2 days.
- Meanwhile make Strawberry Mousse.
- Purée strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- Strain through a fine mesh atrainer, add lemon and salt.
- Measure strawberry juice and add water to it, if needed to make 1/2 cup, chill until cold.
- Heat 1 cup water to boiling, add jello and stir until dissoved.
- Add cold strawberry juice and stir well, place in the refrigerator until just cold but not setting.
- Whip cream to firm peaks, adding vanilla.
- Fold in strawberry mixture and refrigerate until starting to thicken.
- Beat cold chocolate/cream mixture until light and fluffy.
- Assemble Dessert.
- Using decorative glasses add a layer of strawberry mousse.
- Top with a middle layer of chocolate mousse.
- Then finish with strawberry.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.