Cornbread Pudding. A Delicious Way to Enhance The Flavor of Sandwiches, Wraps & More! Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Stir in cornbread mix just until blended.
There are just a few ingredients in this corn pudding which makes it that much easier to mix up. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in corn and creamed corn. You can have Cornbread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornbread Pudding
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese soft.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of cornbread jiffy.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 can of cream corn.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of frozen corn (1 bag will do).
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 of tea. Nutmeg.
We always make this at Thanksgiving! This is NOT the "souffle" type corn pudding that most people make. I am a CORN fanatic, so I love this recipe. Is great for Thanksgiving, but is easy enough to make for an everyday meal.
Cornbread Pudding instructions
- I use my crockpot, but can do in the oven @ 350. Spray pan or crockpot with cooking spary..
- Mix cream cheese, eggs and sugar. Add cornbread mix, butter,milk, cream of corn, frozen corn, salt, nutmeg. Mix all together, pour in pan or crockpot..
- Crockpot- place a paper towel between lid and crockpot. 2-4 hrs on high. Cook in pan till it drowns. Crockpot- cook till it’s starts to pull away from the sides, the last 30mins remove lid to help it brown up or can just brown the top in the oven for 5-10 mins or so..
- Crockpot- my crockpot I can place the dish in the oven, I used my smaller crockpot don’t use a big one, can use the casserole crockpot if you have one. This is what it looks like when you brown it in the oven.(also the only picture I have of this dish.).
Place bacon in a large skillet and set over medium heat. Once bacon starts to crisp, add onions and sauté until onions are soft. Cornbread cubes are spread in a baking dish, sprinkled with green onions, fresh herbs and cheese, then covered in a mixture of eggs and milk and baked until bubbly and lightly browned on the outside, delicate and custard-like in the center. I am always on the search for easy recipes that I can make at the holidays. Southern Jiffy Cornbread Pudding Recipe is an easy and delicious side dish for holidays and family gatherings that feeds a crowd!