Chocolate mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can have Chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- You need 150 of grm coarsely chopped(75% dark chocolate).
- You need 350 ml of whipping cream (cold).
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 30 of grm sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate mousse step by step
- On low heat melt chocolate in a large bowl set over a bain marie or in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat.Add cocoa powder and vanilla extract.Mix well and keep aside..
- Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks. Keep aside at room temperature..
- Whisk egg whites to soft peaks.Gradually add sugar and continue whisking until firm..
- Fold the egg whites into the melted chocolate.When the whites are completely incorporated, fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into individual bowls or glasses. Top with sweetened whipped cream if desired..
- Cover the mousse and refrigerate until set..
- Serve cold..
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).