Banana Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Find Deals on Banana Jello Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
Chef Zac Young combines two favorites into one luscious layered dessert. In a large saucepan, mix sugar, flour and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. You can cook Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of box vanilla wafers (I like the tiny ones).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can Eagle Brand Milk.
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz) of instant pudding mix (vanilla or banana cream).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of carton cool whip.
Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's not a tailgate party, church potluck, or family gathering without it on the menu. Banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas, and pudding! Add the remaining whole egg to the yolks.
Banana Pudding instructions
- In a large mixing bowl cream the cheese until smooth. Mix in Eagle Brand milk, pudding mix & milk with secret ingredient. Then mix in cool whip..
- In a dish place half of mix in bowl. Slice banana and place layer on top of mixture. Now place wafers on top of banana covering entire mixture. Pour rest of pudding on top of wafers..
- Crumble the rest of wafers and pour on top of pudding. Place in refrigerator and chill until ready to eat. Enjoy!!!.
Banana pudding doesn't ask for much. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Banana pudding is a sweet Southern dessert made with layers of vanilla custard, cookies, and slices of fresh bananas. The dish is then topped with whipped cream or, as in my Grandmother's traditional Southern Banana Pudding recipe, meringue.