Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce. Remove from heat, and taste for sweetness, adding more sugar if desired. Press through a sieve to remove seeds, and keep sauce to serve on/with the vanilla panna cotta. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
For the panna cotta, soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft. Place the milk, cream, vanilla pod and seeds and sugar into a pan and bring to a simmer. Panna Cotta: In a small saucepan, combine cream, sugar and gelatin. You can have Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce
- Prepare of For the panna cotta:.
- You need 500 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 85 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 8 gr of gelatin powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cold water.
- You need of For the raspberry sauce:.
- You need 170 gr of fresh raspberries, crushed.
- You need 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Heat until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly as you heat. Raspberry Sauce: Puree raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Panna cotta: Pour milk in a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Bring cream, sugar and salt to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce instructions
- In a small bowl, mix gelatin powder with the cold water. Mix well. Set aside for 5 minutes..
- In a saucepan, warm heavy cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract over small-high heat. Stir occasionally until the granulated sugar is dissolved..
- Add the gelatin mixture into the heavy cream mixture. Keep stirring until it’s completely dissolved..
- Pour into glasses or bowls. Cover with plastic wrapper. Chill until it’s firm..
- Serve with raspberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves. 😋.
- For the raspberry sauce:.
- In a saucepan, mix raspberries and sugar. Heat until boiling for more or less 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Add the lemon juice. Mix well..
- Remove from heat. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator..
Stir frequently until sugar is dissolved, about two to three minutes. Reduce heat to low and whisk in chocolate until melted. Once the panna cotta is set, dip the bowls in hot water to help loosen, then run a knife around the edge. Invert onto a plate and top with the raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries. Put the mold upside down on a plate and release the panna cotta.