Chocolate Pudding. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it.
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. More tips for making homemade chocolate pudding. Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. You can cook Chocolate Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/8 of tea salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks, slightly beaten.
- You need 2 of tea vanilla extract.
Chocolate pudding is everyone's favorite dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and. If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you. It is the best of all puddings ever.
Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, cocoa, and salt in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in milk gradually. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute..
- Stir at least half of the hot mixture gradually into the egg yolks. Blend this into the hot mixture in the saucepan. Boil and stir 1 minute..
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour into dessert dishes..
- Cool slightly before refrigerating..
This Chocolate Pudding recipe is full of creamy, rich chocolate flavor topped with clouds of meringue. This Chocolate Pudding Recipe is an old favorite dessert recipe in my family. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this five-star recipe using HERSHEY'S Cocoa. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.