You can have Avocado Pudding using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Pudding
- It’s of For Avocado Pudding:.
- It’s 500 ml of milk (full or reduce fat).
- It’s 200 gr of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 1 pack (7 gr) of agar agar powder.
- It’s 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s of For Chocolate Pudding:.
- It’s 400 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 pack (3,5 gr) of agar agar powder.
- Prepare 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 gr of dark cooking chocolate, finely chopped.
Avocado Pudding step by step
- For Avocado Pudding:.
- Place the avocado in a blender and blitz to create a smooth avocado purée. Set aside..
- Stir milk, agar agar powder, and sugar in a pot until dissolved..
- Over small-high heat, boil the mixture until it reaches a rolling boil. Stir the mixture constantly in order not to have any lumps. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Wait until the hot steam is completely gone..
- Add avocado purée. Stir briskly until completely dissolved. Use a strainer if necessary to produce smoother mixture..
- Pour the mixture into the mold. Let it cool until it’s half hard..
- For Chocolate Pudding:.
- In a small pot, stir milk, agar agar powder, and sugar until dissolved..
- Boil the mixture until it reaches a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Use small-high heat. Turn of the heat..
- Add dark cooking chocolate. Stir until the chocolate dissolved..
- Pour the chocolate pudding mixture on top the avocado pudding slowly using a ladle..
- Place it in the refrigerator for couple hours until it’s cold. Enjoy! 😋.
- Note: Do not boil the avocado. Because it will taste bitter. Add the avocado into the agar agar mixture when it’s not too hot anymore..