Basic Jiuniang (Rice Wine) 甜酒酿. 零失败做【甜酒酿】 by 毛毛妈. 我们家都爱吃用酒酿做的甜点，所以一年四节，自家时常做酒酿。尤其用酒酿做的南瓜酒酿小汤圆，都成了请客的保留节目。 Sweet Fermented Rice, or jiu niang (酒酿), also called Sweet Rice Wine, 甜米酒 (tian mi jiu) has numerous other Chinese names depending on what part of China you are from: 醪糟 (lao zao) ,米酒 (mi jiu), 甜酒 (tian jiu), 糯米酒 (nuo mi jiu), 江米酒 (jiang mi jiu), and 酒糟 (jiu zao). It's made with sweet rice (AKA sticky rice, or glutinous rice) that is fermented with a. 发酵后的酒酿放到冰箱里储存，想吃的时候随时拿出来吃就可以了，我常常用来做酒酿蛋花汤，还可以做酒酿圆子，桂花酒酿等等。 Rice cooker: https . Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.
And then drain completely. fermented rice wine recipes from the best food bloggers. fermented rice wine recipes with photo and preparation instructions.. 甜酒酿冲蛋 sweet fermented glutinous rice with egg dessert. . tiger prawns in rice wine. Here's an easy one but it's oh-so-yummy especially when done with very fresh tiger prawns! It is just a drink between alcoholic drink and beverage and likes heavy milk. You can have Basic Jiuniang (Rice Wine) 甜酒酿 using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Jiuniang (Rice Wine) 甜酒酿
- It’s 4 of +1/4 cups sweet white rice (1000g).
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of room temperature water (after boiling).
- You need 1 tsp of or 4 g (half pack of Angel Rice Leaven Chinese yeast).
- You need 2 Tsp of Sweet osmanthus + 1/2 cup boiling water (optional).
Jiuniang (酒酿) is also called laozao (醪糟) and may be translated as Rice Sauce or even Rice Wine (due to its alcohol content). The brand name of this Shaoxing rice wine is well known inside China. It has no salt added to give you the maximum flexibility to use. Jiuniang (fermented sweet rice wine) 酒酿（发酵甜米酒） This soup-like Chinese dish is actually unfiltered rice wine, but it has a very low alcohol content.
Basic Jiuniang (Rice Wine) 甜酒酿 step by step
- Make sure all tools that in contact with rice wine making are extremely clean(absolutely free from oil contamination)..
- Rinse sweet white rice 3 times and soak a few hours (minimal 2 hrs). Discard soaking water and add 2 cups of water after soaking and cook in a rice cooker..
- Once rice is done cooking in the rice cooker, take the insert pot out and fluff the rice allow it to cool down to room temperature. In the meantime, use 1 cup of boiling water to brew 1 Tsp of sweet osmanthus flower for flavor and aroma enhancement. Allow the sweet osmanthus infused water (remove flower using with a metal mesh or cheesecloth) to cool down to room temperature..
- Add sweet osmanthus water and 1.5 cups of water into the rice pot and stir to mix well. Add half pack of angel rice leven yeast 4g and stir to incorporate well..
- Transfer all the mixture into a very clean fermenting vessel. I use a Korean earthware for this job and it doesn't have to seal well because in the early stage of wine making, oxygen is necessary for fermentation..
- Temperature is the key. Ideally, keep your wine jug in a temperature anywhere between 80-90F. Taste every 12 hours and decide when you want to slow down the fermentation by transferring it to a fridge. I typically wait 24 hours before transferring it into a fridge..
It also known as sweet wine or sweet rice wine. Is the typical one of the traditional Chinese food. LaoZao after cooking, plus qu, saccharification and fermentation and into, is sweet and delicious.