Milk Chocolate Mousse. Find Deals on Milk Chocolate Mousse in Groceries on Amazon. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. My Milk Chocolate Mousse Recipe is a lighter, silkier version of everybody's favorite chocolate dessert.
I love recipes that surprise the palate. In another bowl, beat the egg whites and sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Whip the cream to form light peaks. You can have Milk Chocolate Mousse using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Mousse
- You need 1 3/4 of :cups heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 12 ounces of Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s as needed of Fresh whipped cream,.
- Prepare as needed of sweetened cocoa powder for dustinh.
- You need as needed of fresh berries.
- It’s of Note: Good quality milk chocolate is essential for a light.
- Prepare of mousse. Do not use chips which are designed to keep their shape.
- It’s of they would make the mousse heavier.
Melt the chocolate bars in a large mixing bowl set over barely simmering water. The mixture will start to thicken, so work quickly. Use dark, milk or white chocolate to make a silky smooth, light mousse. Our recipes include dinner party desserts and easy versions.
Milk Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Heat cream either in the,icrowave or on stovetop until it just reaches a simmer, add vanilla.
- Pour over chopped chocolate in a large bowl, let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 6 hours or overnighr.
- Beat cold crea/chocolate mixture until light and fluffy.
- Spoon 8nto serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, dust with sweetened cocoa bpowder.Serve with fresh berries.
While this fancy French dessert might seem like the kind of dish you'd only be able to enjoy if you were at a high-end restaurant, chocolate mousse is easily achievable right in your own kitchen. Don't be intimidated—if you've ever heated milk on the stove to make a cup of hot chocolate, you'll find the basic cooking principles for chocolate mousse to be very similar. So airy & light, with a rich, deep chocolate flavor. Fancy, yet so quick & simple! I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!