Banana Pudding. Find Deals on Bananna Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
In a large saucepan, mix sugar, flour and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's not a tailgate party, church potluck, or family gathering without it on the menu. You can cook Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 1 (5 ounce) of package instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of cold milk.
- You need 1 (14 ounce) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 (12 ounce) of container frozen whipped toppings.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of package of vanilla wafers.
- You need 14 of bananas.
Banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas, and pudding! Banana pudding doesn't ask for much. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built.
Banana Pudding step by step
- In large bowl, mix pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Layer wafers first, then bananas, and last pudding in a bowl. Repeat process until bowl is full. layer top with whip cream.
- Chill for about 45 minutes to an hour and you are ready to serve.
Add the remaining whole egg to the yolks. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding is a heavenly dessert made up of layers of creamy vanilla pudding, bananas, and Nilla Wafers. It's the very recipe that the famous New York City bakery uses! This delicious and easy recipe is sure to become a family favorite!