Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding. Learn the secret to making the creamiest ever sweet rice pudding. I'm not quite sure why the instructions call for the use of two saucepans, though. I just continued to use the same one the rice was cooked in.
Also, I wanted to start with already cooked rice and have no eggs or evaporated milk on hand. This is a VERY simple adaptation, low-fat, and turns out beautiful and creamy. This recipe can be quite easily doubled or even tripled if desired, just expect longer cooking time. You can cook Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding
- Prepare 2 of Cups, give or take, cooked rice.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated milk, 14oz.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Nutmeg or cinnamon or both.
- You need 1 cup of regular milk, I used 2%.
- You need of Raisins, optional.
Super easy and quick to make, this pudding is a great comforting recipe for little and big ones. Rice Pudding is such a comfort food. This version, infused with orange zest, is just delicious. Even better, it's quick and easy!
Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly and adjusting the heat as needed so it doesn't scorch or stick. Stir for 1-2 minutes as it bubbles until very thick. Turn heat off and cover. Eat it hot or cold. Refrigerate.
Using Minute Ready to Serve Rice means dessert can be a last-minute thought, and still be ready in time. With the sweetness of the coconut and the richness of various. Rice pudding is a traditional dish around the world, and many countries have their own recipes. One thing is common – the simple base of sweet & creamy rice. This vegan rice pudding recipe is inspired by the Spanish rice pudding Arroz con leche.