Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping.
You can cook Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping
- You need 1/2 loaf of potato bread – cut to 1" cubes.
- It’s 4 of eggs – beaten.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of milk.
- You need 1 of small Orange – zested and juiced.
- You need 1/3 cup of + 2 tbs brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Small splash of vanilla.
- Prepare of ~For the topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or coconut oil – chilled.
Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together the eggs, milk, orange juice and zest, brown sugar, and cinnamon until well combined. Gently fold in bread cubes until all are coated and let rest 5-10 minutes..
- While bread rests, in a small bowl use a pastry cutter or fork to cut butter/coconut oil into brown sugar and flour to form a coarse crumble..
- Gently spoon bread mixture into loaf pan dispersing evenly. Give loaf pan a couple good taps on the counter to settle mixture into the corners..
- Sprinkle streusel evenly over the top. Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes. Serve with the optional sauce in notes below if desired. Enjoy!.
- See notes below ⤵.
- Note: Try this sauce drizzled over a slice! In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt 3 tbs butter with 3 tbs brown sugar, stirring constantly. When sugar is dissolved stir in one small can evaporated milk and 1 tsp vanilla. Heat to almost simmering and cook until sauce thickens stirring frequently, about 5 minutes..