Banana Graham pudding. I usually make this in the morning, because it tastes wonderful after it has cooled all day in refrigerator and all the flavors marry. This pudding recipe is made with homemade vanilla pudding that sits atop layers of graham cracker crumbs and sliced bananas and then is topped with a fluffy meringue. It's a comfort food dessert that can call you back to your childhood, making it a popular homespun dessert to take to potlucks or serve at gatherings.
Instead of a graham cracker crust you've got layers of actually graham cracker, stuffed with slices of fresh bananas, and banana pudding, and all topped with whipped cream. Graham Cracker Pudding was (and still is). You'll need a box of Honey Maid graham crackers – or at least one pack of the crackers. You can cook Banana Graham pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Graham pudding
- It’s 15 of bananas.
- You need 1 box of 5.1 ounce vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 box of 14.1 ounce honey maid graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of whipped cream.
- It’s 2 of strawberrys (optional).
You choose the flavor of pudding you like, grab some bananas and whipped topping, and have enough milk on hand to whip up the pudding, and you're all set. Use frozen, thawed whipped topping or fresh sweetened whipped cream to top it off. Garnish the pie with toasted coconut or chocolate shavings and no one will know how "easy as pie" this was to put together. You may need to cut a few to fit around the edges.
Banana Graham pudding instructions
- Mix pudding according to directions on box. Next mix in 1/4 cup of condensed milk..
- Next fold 2 cups of whipped cream into pudding milk. Pudding should be smooth and have an airy consistency. Do not over mix..
- Next line large bowl with graham crackers. Next layer two bananas over graham crackers..
- Take pudding mixture and spoon over bananas. Repeat steps Graham crackers, bananas, pudding increasing the amount of crackers and bananas in every step..
- Lastly garnish with strawberries and crumbled Graham crackers and you're done..
Pour chocolate pudding over the graham crackers. Randomly lay sliced bananas on chocolate pudding. Apply another layer of graham crackers. Some recipes require baking, and some even have meringue on top, almost like a pie, but without the crust. Mix the pudding mix with the milk in. bottom of the pie crust.