Cabbage Pudding. Taken out of its context these two words might perhaps bring back unpleasant memories from the school canteen and probably won't score high, but don't judge. Cabbage Pudding Meat and Meat Dishes Accompaniments Historic. Chopped beef and cabbage with whole egg and seasoning, boiled in a cloth. "It may as well be made by People of the lower as of the.
The Best Coconut Flour Pudding Recipes on Yummly My favorite way to do corned beef and cabbage is a shortcut, using canned corned beef and my basic fried cabbage. Southern Style Shortcut Corned Beef and Cabbage. You can cook Cabbage Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Pudding
- It’s 1 packages of cole slaw mix.
- You need 1 of sleeve saltine crackers.
- You need 1 quart of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of grated cheddar or colby cheese (optional).
Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". But the pudding in western countries and Japanese purin are quite different, they are not the same. Delicious Jamaican Steamed Cabbage recipe is so simple and flavorful. It is easy to prepare and it's delicious served as a side dish.
Cabbage Pudding step by step
- Crumble saltine crackers..
- Mix crumbled saltines, cole slaw mix (12-16 ounces), and cheese if using. Fresh cabbage can be used instead, if desired..
- Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. I suggest approximately 1/2 teaspoon salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper. Use less if adding the cheese or it will be too salty..
- Pour the quart of cream over all in the large bowl, mixing uniformly..
- Put in greased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. This will puff up some as it bakes and go down when taken out of the oven..
It's a great side dish for ham and corned beef. Serve Pumpkin Pudding from Delish.com at your next dinner party to celebrate fall. In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice mix according to. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. I mean, cabbage is always affordably priced, and it's available year round.