White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits. Find Deals on Dark Chocolate Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Carefully divide half of white chocolate pudding over dark chocolate pudding layer. Top with raspberries, then remaining half of white chocolate pudding.
Stir the white chocolate into one bowl and the dark chocolate into the other bowl. When pudding is chilled, layer the dark chocolate pudding, white chocolate pudding, raspberries, and wafer cookies into four small bowls or cups. White and dark chocolate pudding parfaits You can have White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
- You need of WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of half and half or light cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 3 of large egg yolks, beaten.
- It’s 6 of premium white chocolate, chopped and melted. Melt over double boiler or very carefully in microwave until smooth..
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need dash of 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- It’s 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped, melted over double boiler or carefully in microwave just until smooth..
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 8 of large egg yolks.
- You need 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- You need of whipped cream.
- It’s 6 of or more fresh rasberries or any fresh berries.
Learn how to cook great White and dark chocolate pudding parfaits Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality White and dark chocolate pudding parfaits myrecipes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Beat whipping cream in clean bowl with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits step by step
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- In a large saucepan, whisk cornstarch, sugar and salt, slowly add in half until smooth.Heat over medium heat until just hot..
- Have beaten egg yolks at room.temperature in a bowl, whisk some of hot mixture into yolks then add all yolks to.saucepan heat, whisking and scraping bottom.and sides of pan until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon, about 4 minutes, remove from.heat,whisk.in white chocolate, butter and vanilla until.smooth..
- Pour and press mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl. Press plastic wrap.on surface of pudding and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- In a large saucepan bring cream, milk and sugar just to a simmer whisking all the time..
- Meanwhile, whisk room temperzture egg yolks with vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Slowly pour hot milk / cream mixture into egg yolks, whisking at all times.Return mixture to saucepan and heat whisking and scraping sides of pan at all.times until.it starts to thicken and coats than back of a spoon. About 4 minutes, remove from heat and whisk in chocolate until smooth..
- Pour and press mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl. Cover surfaced pudding with plastic wrap and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- In parfait glasses, or any decorative glasses you have, spoon alternating layers of dark chocolate pudding with White chocolate pudding..
- Top.with whipped cream and a berrie or a few berries!.
- How many servings will depend on the size of you're glasses, but it should serve at least 6 to 8..
Chocolate Pudding Parfaits with Oreo Cookies. One of my favorite desserts is chocolate pudding. When my children were younger, I used to make chocolate pudding quite often as a snack or special treat for them. There's just something about chocolate that makes me scream inside. Christmas tins full of individually wrapped goodness.