Rum Raisin Rice Pudding. Rice pudding is delicious as is, but why not add a splash of rum and some raisins? It doesn't get better than that. Recipe for rum and raisin pudding.
A delicious recipe to make the best rice pudding with rum raisins. To serve, spoon pudding into bowls; drizzle with sauce. Find rum raisin rice pudding stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Rum Raisin Rice Pudding using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rum Raisin Rice Pudding
- Prepare of rice pudding.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 3 tbsp of rum.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Note* a spiced dark rum is excellent in this recipe..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. In a small bowl, soak raisins in dark rum. Rum Raisin Baked Rice PuddingImperial Sugar. Raisins soaked in spiced rum mixed with creamy rice pudding is simply satisfying & uniquely comforting especially with the addition of crystallized ginger & a dusting of freshly grated nutmeg.
Rum Raisin Rice Pudding step by step
- Soak raisins in rum for 1/2 hour. Drain off excess rum. Set aside..
- In a large sauce pot bring water to a boil. Add in salt and rice..
- Lower heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until water is absorbed..
- Remove cover, bring heat to medium and add half and half and sugar. Stir well..
- Once mixture comes to a simmer, remove 3 tablespoons of liquid and mix into egg yolks using a small bowl to do this step..
- Now add in egg yolk mixture and stir in well..
- Add in cinnamon, raisins, and vanilla..
- Continue to cook until pudding thickens, absorbing almost all of the liquid. Remove from heat and mix in butter..
- Cover and let sit for 45 minutes..
- I love it warm but you may refrigerate for several hours before serving. Store in refrigerator..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Try this flavor as a twist on traditional rice pudding. I did not, by any means, lose my Mom at a young age. If you have leftover white rice, repurpose it into rice pudding! Este pudin de arroz de ron con pasas horneado está lleno de sabor con una crema clásica y básica. This is a melange of rice pudding recipes that I have collected over years of enjoying rice pudding.