Rice Kheer, #kids. Delicious Rice Kheer with step by step photos. Rice Kheer is one of the popular kheer made in north india along with seviyan kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. You can have Rice Kheer, #kids using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Kheer, #kids
- It’s 1 of and half bowl tuta Basmati Rice.
- It’s 2 of lit full cream milk.
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of Milk Maid.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Rose Essence.
- Prepare 1 bowl of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- It’s 2 of Rose flowers for Garnishing.
Don't be put off by the texture of this pudding! Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine. Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet.
Rice Kheer, #kids step by step
- First rinse Rice, drain all water and leave it to dry for some time. Switch on your gas stove and take a pressure cooker and place it there. Pour 1 Tablespoon of Ghee and pour rice to it and fry it for 3 to 4 mins. Now add some water and cover the lid of the pressure cooker and cook in high flame until the whistle comes. Then keep the gas in slow flame for 5 mins. Then turn off the gas. Leave it to release the gas of the cooker by it's own..
- Now in the same cooker add milk and cook it for 40 mins in a very low flame. Check it in the middle and stir it well with the help of a spatula. After 40 mins add Milk Maid, a pinch of salt and stir it well. Then add Sugar to it and again stir it. Allow it to cook for another 15 mins. At last add Rose Essence for it's flavour. Let it cool completely and keep it in Freeze and serve it after 4 to 5 hrs. It's done 😊 Garnish it with rose petals..
Rice kheer is undoubtedly the King of Kheers! Kheer or Payasam is an Indian favorite dessert for special occasions. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can. Kheer is an Indian version of rice pudding cooked with milk and sugar, flavored with nuts and saffron.