Kheer Dom aloo. bengali alur dom recipe – alur dom is a lightly spiced and slightly sweet potato curry made with onions, tomatoes This Bengali aloo dum recipe has been adapted from hawkins pressure cooker booklet. Aloo Kheer Recipe is a Easy and Tasty Sweet. Learn how to make Aloo Kheer Recipe by watching this recipe.
It is almost like making pan cakes only deep fried. Kheer Aloo Wali is a Pakistan And Indian Sweet, and listed in the Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Aloo ki kheer is a scrumptious traditional taste of Pakistani recipe. You can cook Kheer Dom aloo using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kheer Dom aloo
- Prepare 10 pieces of Potatoes-10 pieces (medium size boiled and cut it half).
- It’s 6 tablespoons of White.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jeera.
- It’s 6 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 5 of Kashmiri whole red dry chillies.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Whole garam masala.
- It’s 1/4cup of Khoya kheer.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ghee.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 2 cups of Hot Water.
It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Aloo recipe and also a very low cost recipe. I wanted to try Dum Aloo Recipe since long…. Baby potatoes cooked in a rich simmered tomato I had tasted dum aloo in a north indian thali served at an restaurant, I totally loved the deep orange. Almond Kheer is healthy and easy to make Eid Special dessert.
Kheer Dom aloo instructions
- Take a tawa, fry the bay leaves, red chillies and whole garam masala all together without oil..
- Keep it aside and make it completely cool.After that make it powder..
- Now take a pan or kadai. Pour the white oil.Add jeera..
- Now little fry the boiled potatoes.After that add the powdered masala,and fry it all together for few minutes..
- Now pour the hot water,and add salt. Stir little..
- After boiling started add the khoya kheer. Stir continuously for 5-6 minutes..
- Switch off the heat. Add ghee and coriander leaves..
- Serve the kheer dom aloo with the paratha..
At Times Food Learn how to make Badam kheer Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required ingredients. It is an instant recipe and can be prepared in less time. Serve hot and nutritious Sooji Kheer in winters to your family members to keep them healthy. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is one of the most loved Indian dessert that is made in our homes to celebrate almost every occasion and festival and even without one. With Henry Thomas, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Kate Siegel, Victoria Pedretti.