Mango custard pudding with Roohafja. Mango pudding recipe with custard powder. Cold Custard is a favorite in everyone's house during ramadan , this is a must go dessert during this month. Step-by-step instruction and video tutorial of mango pudding with easily available ingredients.
This marvelous mango custard dessert will win the hearts of both mango and custard lovers. The depth of color of your finished custard varies from light to deep orange depending on what type of mangoes you buy and how ripe they are. Mango Custard recipe really highlights the delicious mango flavor. You can cook Mango custard pudding with Roohafja using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango custard pudding with Roohafja
- It’s Half of ltr full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 of big size mango.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Venilla essence.
- You need of Roohafja1tsp.
- It’s of Custard powder 1and half spoon.
- Prepare 6 of big spoon sugar.
When fresh mangos are in season, be sure and enjoy this wonderful mango custard. Made with ripe mangoes and custard powder, it is light, creamy and perfect for any meal. Using a custard powder or an instant pudding mix makes. Many refers both mango pudding and mango custard are the same.
Mango custard pudding with Roohafja instructions
- Take a mango Peel it remove the seed blend the pulp in blender put the mango puree in a bowl.
- Put a pan on gas on medium flame put the warm milk in pan in a small bowl make a custard powder smooth batter do not make any lumps.
- Add mango puree sugar custard batter and vanilla in the pan. Put a spoon in the pan to check it after 5to 6mins pudding become thick to try to make no lumps in it.
- Switch off the gas put it in the freezer for 1 hr.
- After 1 hr serve it in a serving bowl, garnish it with roohafza and some chopped pieces of mango.
- Your mango custard pudding is ready to eat enjoy.
For me, the texture is different for both because different ingredient is used to set. To make the luscious mango pudding, the amount of agar agar used is crucial. If used more quantity then it will set like a Jello. Mangoes are also used to make a lot of desserts in summers such as ice cream, pudding, mousse and what not! It's one of the most popular desserts of Indian cuisine and is very simple in its procedure.