Mango pudding. She has the appearance of a pure, lovable and smart young girl. Her desire is to become the most popular person in the room. She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak.
I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. You can cook Mango pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of Vanilla ice cream of any brand you prefer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mangos cubed/ chopped I used (totapari).
- It’s 1/4 of th cup Condensed milk/ cream half cup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rose/vanilla syrup (liquid).
- You need 1 tbsp of Nuts/raisins to garnish.
This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. Many refers both mango pudding and mango custard are the same. For me, the texture is different for both because different ingredient is used to set. Agar agar or gelatin is used for making pudding.
Mango pudding instructions
- Cut mango into pieces or you can quickly pulse mango in a mixing jar to make a pulpe, I used pieces..
- Now take a glass or bowl of and put first layer of flavoured syrup snow put condensed milk or cream..
- Now put the layer of mango, add another layer of vanilla icecream, layer it one by one until the glass get filled..
- The last layer should be of ice cream and now garnish it with some nuts, dry strawberry, raisins. You can add chia seeds layer to make it healthy..
- Spread some syrup on the top of ice cream to give it a final touch. Enjoy the another version of ice cream topped with nuts..
Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded with fresh mango pieces. It's sweet, tart, and creamy all at once. Use a ripe, juicy mango for maximum flavour.