Firni kheer. Kheer or Payasam is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk and sugar with one of the following: rice, broken wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn. It is flavoured with desiccated coconut, cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios, almonds or other dry fruits and nuts. It is typically served during a meal or as a dessert phirni recipe
Phirni is traditonally served in small earthern bowls also called as Shikoras. both phirni and rice kheer are my family favorites and I often end up making these on occasions. While making phirni it is important to grind the rice well. Instant Kheer, Iftari Firni, Iftari Kheer. You can cook Firni kheer using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Firni kheer
- It’s 3 kg of milk.
- Prepare Half of cup suji.
- It’s 1 of and half cup boiled rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar. U can increase the quantity acording ur taste.
- It’s 6 of green Elaichi pisi hui.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of crushed coconut.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped pistachio.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- You need of Few drops of kewra.(4-5).
Please Like, Comments, Share and Subscribe to My Channel. Summer Sweet Dessert Recipe link Firni فرنی (Rice Pudding). Summer Sweet Dessert What is a Firni (Rice Pudding)? Firni is a creamy rice/sweet pudding which is made up of ground rice, milk, suga.
Firni kheer step by step
- First of all boiled the milk. Sath e is mn Elaichi powder add kar dein. Isi milk mn se 2 glass dudh nikal ke alag rakh lein.Or boil hony ke baad halki dam wali aanch py 20-25 minut ke liey pkny dein.
- Ab dudh mn half cup suji add kar dein. Or mix karein. Ab Jo dudh nikala hua hy us mn boiled rice mix kar ke blender mn dal ke achy se mix kar lein. Ta ke yh bilkul thick paste ban jaey..
- Is paste ko bhi dudh mn add kar dein or aisy e halki aanch py pkny dein. Waqfy se chamch hilati rahen. Jab yh thick hony lgy to is mn cheeni add kar dein.
- 2 ghnty ke liey mazeed dam wali aanch py pkny dein or waqfy waqfy se chmch hila ke chek krti rahen. Isi doran chopped nuts b add kar dein. Lekin thory se garnishing ke liey bhi bucha lijeye ga😆.
- Jab firni ka colour change hojaey thora brown hony lgy to flame of kar dein. Is mn kewra essence add karein. Serving bowl mn dalen or garnish karein..
- Room temperature py thanda hony ke baad isy fridge mn thanda hony ke liey minimum 1 ghnty ke liey rakh dein. Or phir jab chahen nosh frmaen orr yummy c firni kheer ke mzzy urraein. Jazak-Allah😊.
Phirni is a luscious pick from Punjabi sweet recipes. It is a very famous pudding of Pakistan and India. This rice dessert renders a lovable taste; more recipes like this firni dessert are badam kheer and rice kheer recipes. It is an ideal dessert to serve at weddings and family gatherings. To make phirni rice is ground, whereas whole or broken rice is used to make kheer instead of ground rice.