Caramel Bread Pudding. It is very much like French Toast with a lovely caramel sauce on it. We all like it warm best. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy.
Tammie Peebles writes from Naples, Florida, "My mom gave me the recipe for this easy-to-make pudding. Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version. You can have Caramel Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1 slice of bread.
- It’s 1/2 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 4 of caramels chopped in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of medium size ramekin.
I remember I ate pudding for the first time in a wedding feast,when I was studying in my lower primary. Serve the eggless caramel bread pudding warm or chilled. Smooth and delicate bread pudding, coated with a delicious caramel sauce, is a simple and stunning dessert at the same time. Made with bread, eggs, milk and sugar, the pudding can either be steamed.
Caramel Bread Pudding step by step
- Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°..
- Cut the bread in small pieces of 8..
- Mix beaten egg, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk till the sugar is completely mixed and dissolved with egg, milk and butter. Add the caramels in this mix..
- Now add the bread in ramekin and pour the egg, milk and sugar mix into the ramekin. And lightly sprinkle brown sugar on the top..
- Now put it in the oven and let it bake for 10-15mins @ 180°. Take out when the bread is golden brown with bubbly melted sugar top..
- You can serve it warm with vanilla ice cream scoop or can be served chill. ENJOY!.
Caramel apple bread pudding is the most comforting fall dessert. Mix most of apple pieces into bread-custard mixture. Transfer bread pudding mixture to prepared pan. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. To begin the preparation of Caramel Bread Pudding, tear the bread into pieces and add milk to it.