Pineapple sago coconut pudding. Find Deals on Instant Coconut Pudding in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. The Best Sago Dessert Pudding Recipes on Yummly
Spoon into serving dishes and place in the fridge to cool. Pour the green sago layer into a wet mould. Leave it to set for a while. You can cook Pineapple sago coconut pudding using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple sago coconut pudding
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- You need Half of can crushed pineapple half cup sago(tropica pearls).
- You need 2-3 packs of digestive biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of coconut.
Use a tablespoon to gradually pour the pineapple layer over. Chill the pudding in the refrigerator for several hours before cutting into serving pieces. It's known in different names like sago pineapple pudding, sago pineapple payasam, pineapple payasam, chowari (sago) pudding etc; If you like milk based dessert, this is a must try. It tastes great once it's chilled, the condensed milk makes it creamy, sago gives a beautiful texture and addition of pineapple is the topping of the cake.
Pineapple sago coconut pudding step by step
- Soak sago in tap water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan heat 2 cups sago and bring it to boil stirring constantly now when almost done till white spot left on dem.
- Now in a pan heat coconut milk on medium flame bring it to boil.
- Add evaporated milk and condensed milk and sago.
- Simmer for few minutes.
- Turn off da flame let it cool for few minutes add some crushed coconut.
- Blend half of da pineapple in a blender.
- Add both crushed and blended pineapple to da coconut mix.
- In a serving dish add crushed digestive biscuits and pour sum pineapple syrup and some chunk.
- Pour sago batter over it.
- Decorate with pineapple chunks and cooking chocolate.
- Enjoy ds delicious and very easy to make chinese dessert.
Don't worry! it is 'tasted' and officially approved by my family. This Pineapple Payasam is a typical traditional sweet dish. It is a yummy sweet dish made with pineapple and sago/chowwary. An easy recipe with the essence flavours of pineapple and coconut. Pineapple payasam is a traditional south Indian kheer.