Caramel pudding. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family. My grandmother often cooked "from scratch", and she still does. As you can see from this recipe, it uses a good many "on-the-farm" products, which made this tasty treat even more enjoyable—we'd get to eat the fruits of our labor!
Caramel is wonderful, and when you add it to pudding, it makes quite the delicious treat. There are two types of caramel pudding that you can make: a stiffer, custard-y type that you invert onto a plate, and a softer type that you can eat straight out of a bowl. Purin And Mel ShibaInu girl And Beagle boy 柴犬ぷんちゃんとビーグルめる坊。 本名ぷりんとからめる🍮 【犬ごはん、犬おやつについて】 仔犬、老犬. You can cook Caramel pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel pudding
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s of Condensed milk half cup.
- It’s of Yogurt half cup.
- It’s of Custard powder vanilla 3tspn.
This make-ahead dessert is sure to be a family favorite. Caramel Pudding recipe brings pretty sweet delights to you. Caramel pudding is a light sweet pudding to enjoy at evening or after the meals. Its ingredients are healthy; milk, caramel and eggs, all rich and pure, which make it a tastier and healthier recipe to enjoy.
Caramel pudding instructions
- Ek pan m sugar ko slow flame par melt krlen colour change ho kar golden ho jaye to is ko pudding pan bowl m nikl kar 5 mint freezer m rakh kar set krlen caramel ready hai.
- Ab ek bowl m milk condensed milk or yogurt or custard powder mix krlen or ab y mixture caramel bowl m dal dein.
- Ek big pan m half liter pani boil krlen us m stand rakh kar caramel pidding pan rakh dein.
- Pan ko cover krden 15 mint low steam m y ready ho jayegi is ko nikl kar 10 mint freezer m rakhen ab is ko bowl s nikl kar dish m serve karen.
- Ready hai caramel pudding yummy or juicy.
MAKING THE CUSTARD FOR THE CARAMEL PUDDING. Bring to boil and immediately remove the pan from the fire, set aside to cool. Let's make the caramel sauce for custard pudding. This will make it easy to remove the pudding from the cups. Put the sugar and water in the pot.