Kheer. Kheer, a rice pudding is probably the most common dessert that's made in every Indian household. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. Kheer recipe with step by step photos.
Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals This is similar to the rice payasam made with jaggery in the south. We make kheer at home during festive. 🎦 Kheer. Kheers and Phirnis are rich and creamy desserts made by slow-cooking milk till it thickens. You can have Kheer using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheer
- Prepare of Rice half cup.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 liter of Milk.
- Prepare as needed of Almond pistachio.
Kheer: Find Kheer news, videos, photos and articles on Boldsky. Also get Kheer latest news from Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the. Kheer, also called payasam, is an Indian dessert similar to Western rice pudding. Rice Kheer recipe is also known as rice pudding.
- Soak rice overnight then drain water and crush them with hands.
- Put milk on flame when it start boiling add crushed rice and cook it on medium flame.
- Then add sugar aur stirr it continusaly and cook it until it becomes thick then add almonds anr pistachio turn off flame and let it cool.
- Khear is ready garnish it with crushed dry fruits.
It is derived from Indian subcontinent cuisine and is popularly consumed in India and Pakistan. Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. If you're looking for the perfect ethnic treat, you've hit the jackpot. Kheer – Kheer (rice pudding) is traditional dessert, the delight of Eid, made of milk rice and sugar.. Kheer – This ever popular pudding has rice cooked on a slow fire in sweetened milk to make a rich.