Kheer mix. Find Deals on Kheer Mix in Groceries on Amazon. This recipe makes very nice kheer. The coconut milk is a creative addition that really enhanced the flavor.
Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals & celebrations. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and both are derived from the sanskrit terms "ksheer" & "payasa" both meaning milk.. You can cook Kheer mix using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kheer mix
- You need 5 kg of Milk.
- You need of Milk powder half kg.
- It’s of Sugar 2 cup apko kam lage toh ap ziyada dal dijiye ga.
- It’s of Khoya half kg.
- It’s of Badam half pao.
- It’s of Pista half pao.
- Prepare of Kheer mix packet 3.
- Prepare of Cornflour ek cup main pani dal ke 8 spone cornflour dal ke chalaen.
- It’s of Rafan jelly 2 packet green and red.
Rice kheer is made with full fat milk. How to Prepare Instant Kheer Mix: In chopper,add bread slices & chop until crumbled. An Indian rice pudding served warm or cold and garnished with nuts. The inclusion of cardamom pods makes this global dessert distinctive.
Kheer mix instructions
- Doodh ko ubal lein jab ubal jaye toh us main kheer mix ek ek kar ke dalte rahen par spone chalate rahen.
- Ab chinni bhi dal dein aur milk powder bhi dal dein aur ache say pakate rahein spone chalte rehna hy agar spone nahi chalo gaye toh teh main doodh chipak jaye ga.
- Halki anch pe 30 mins tak pakaein phir us main khoya badam pista add kar dein aur 5 mins pakaein.
- Ab apne cornflour ka mix jo bana ke rakha tha pani main 8 spone cornflour wala wo ap add kar lein but ahiste ahiste aur spone chalate rahen.
- Jab kheer gahri hone lag jaye toh ap chole say utar ke thanda kar ke jelly say decorate karen.
Kheer is more milky than rice puddings served in the US. Rice Kheer recipe is the most famous kheer in North India. Chawal ki Kheer recipe, Rice pudding with detailed step by step photos. Rice Kheer is undoubtedly the King of Kheers! It is made all over India.