Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding. Find Deals on Chocolate Chia in Groceries on Amazon. This Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding can be whipped together in a pinch and is perfect for breakfast and dessert alike. Paleo, Vegan, Low FODMAP This healthy chocolate orange chia pudding recipe is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or an easy snack.
Like Macy, I love the combination of orange and chocolate. The chia pudding should be thick. Chocolate chia pudding with orange is perfect! You can have Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding
- You need of Serves: 3 people.
- You need 200 g of organic chia seeds,.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated stevia,.
- Prepare 3 tsp of orange essence,.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of (236ml), unsweetened almond milk,.
- Prepare 1 of and a half tbsp quality cocoa powder,.
- It’s 1 of tiny pinch of table salt,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of organic runny honey,.
- It’s 3 tsp of no added sugar chocolate hazelnut spread,.
- It’s 5 g of unsalted Cashew nuts,.
- Prepare 6 g of dark choc chips,.
- You need 1 g (1 pinch) of raw cacao nibs.
No, you're not experiencing a déjà vu. Ok, kinda: about ten days ago I mentioned that my chocolate orange granola was the ideal Wintery breakfast because, you know, Vitamin C. Chocolate & Orange Chia Pudding. christmas. Coconut Chia Seed Pudding Topping Suggestions.
Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding instructions
- In a mixing jug add the chia seeds, stevia, orange essence and cocoa powder. Mix together with a metal spoon and then add the almond milk. Give it a really good mix until everything is combined and the mixture starts to thicken up as the chia absorbs the milk..
- In a mortar and pestle crush the Cashew nuts and set aside. Alternatively if you haven't got one, a rolling pin and chopping board will suffice..
- Add the runny honey to the chia mix and a tiny pinch of table salt. Stir once more then see how thick the consistency is. If you think it needs a dash more milk at this point, add it in as everyone likes their chia at different thicknesses, as it will set more solid in the fridge. Spoon the mixture into three containers of your choice. I used small glass tumblers. Ramekins could also work..
- Dollop 1tsp of the chocolate spread onto each pudding. Sprinkle over the crushed cashews between the three and also the dark chocolate chips. Finish with a tiny pinch of cacao nibs over each one..
- Place the puddings into the fridge to set for up to one hour, or until the chia has fully absorbed the milk and set to a more solid consistency..
- I enjoy having these as a breakfast, but they would also make a great dessert or sweet treat any time of day. There is approx 437kcals in each portion. Enjoy! :).
Add ½ teaspoon lemon zest or orange zest. Top with fresh blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries. This combo is especially tasty with lemon or orange zest. Top your coconut pudding with mini chocolate chips. Whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, granulated sugar, vanilla and salt in a.