My special Rice kheer #cookpadapp. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian dessert that every Indian grows up eating. But if you are making kheer for a special occasion then you can add some strands of saffron. Will give it a nice color and aroma.
Kheer recipe – rice kheer is one of the most basic desserts made with milk, rice & sugar. It is prepared for festive occasions & celebrations. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. You can have My special Rice kheer #cookpadapp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My special Rice kheer #cookpadapp
- It’s 1 ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Illaichi pwdr.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of Chawal.
- You need drops of Khewra ess few.
- You need of Khoya half cup.
- It’s of Dry milk pwdr 2 tbsp optional.
Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and. Rice Kheer recipe is the most famous kheer in North India. Made by simmering rice and milk in heavy, large bronze vessels for a long time, this rice kheer has a rich taste and attractive pink colour that comes out of the natural thickening of milk. Rice kheer is ready to be served hot or cold.
My special Rice kheer #cookpadapp instructions
- Chawal ko bhigo dein..
- Ab milk ko garam karne rakhe r cheeni r illaichi pwdr dal k 15 min cook karen..
- Ab chawalon ko hath se masal k milk me dalien r spoon chalte rahen jab tak chawal cook na hojaye r kheer thick hojaye..
- Last me khoya r dry milk dalien 5 min cook karen r nuts dal k thanda kar k serve karen..
In my house everybody prefers it cold, so I usually refrigerate it when it cools down. Carrot Kheer Almond Kheer Vermicelli Kheer. Meet you all again with an interesting post, till then it is bye from Padhu of. Rice Kheer was usually prepared on special occasions and rituals like Diwali, Durga puja, birthdays, wedding buffets among others. What makes this particular recipe more delightful is its perfect balance of rice, milk, cardamom, nuts and sugar.