Instant pudding biscuits. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Add the dry ingredients and sultanas or chocolate chips. Beat well, add sifted flour and baking powder.
Spread the loveA lot of people put instant pudding mix in their chocolate chip cookies, but did you know you can also make instant pudding mix oatmeal cookies? As with the chocolate chip variety, the pudding mix helps keep the inside soft and the outside crisp while adding a little. Instant pudding biscuits cookies is the best recipe for foodies. You can cook Instant pudding biscuits using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pudding biscuits
- Prepare 3 of and half cups flour.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need Half of cup sugar.
- It’s Half of tsp salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of strawberry instant pudding.
If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make instant pudding biscuits cookies at your home. No Cream, No Egg, Oven, Milk Powder, Condensed Milk Now you can add a new twist to it !! It has been a family recipe for as long as I can remember.
Instant pudding biscuits step by step
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time beat well.
- Stir in instant pudding powder.
- Sift rest of dry ingredients together.
- And add gradually to mixture.
- Roll out on floured board and cut into shapes bake at 190;c for approx 10-15 mink.
Im looking forward to trying these and sharing with my family over the christmas. Meanwhile, add both packets of pudding mix and the milk to a large mixing bowl. Whisk together until the mixture thickens. Fold the whipped cream through the pudding mixture until combined. Spoon the vanilla mixture over the prepared lattice biscuits and smooth the top.