China grass pudding... Add in rose essence and pink food colouring. Remember this will be the top of our pudding dessert. If you don't like nuts omit for a plain pudding.
It is called as "Kadal paasi" in Tamil. It is available in the form of strands and powder. It is mainly used for making jellies,puddings and custard all over Asia. You can cook China grass pudding.. using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of China grass pudding..
- Prepare 1 of China grass packet….
- You need 1/2 cup of Roof Afza…
- You need 1/2 ltr of Milk…
- You need 10 of Chop cashews…
- Prepare 10 of Chop almonds…
- Prepare of Pomegranate seeds.. Half cup.
He told its very good for health and the best body coolant in summer. It is white and semi translucent sold in the form of strips or powder and used in making jellies, puddings and custards. I love playing with puddings, they are so much to make and eat. Specially when you are having kids around they make a perfect dish to enjoy.
China grass pudding.. instructions
- Milk boil ke china grass kar packet add kar cook ke le. Thick ho hate gas off ke de..
- Cool ho Jaye half nuts and half pomegranate seeds mix kar de..
- Serving bowl main dal kar half nuts and half pomegranate seeds garnish kar chilled serve..
I am doing quite a bit of pudding recipe for the past few days, i have one more pudding recipes coming up. The pudding is best served with some topping and praline is the best fit, although some chocolate sauce or ganache would taste fab too. Agar-agar is used as a quick-setting base for many sweets and desserts in Asia.. to fruits etc. One beautiful way of having this pudding is given here at Mishmash. This yields in a semi solid pudding that is luscious.